Welcome to Ruta Jakute services website. I trade from my self-employment registration in Lithuania, EU.
Collection and use of information
- Information you provide: If you submit information through this website such as email address and a name, I will collect the information you submit. I may use this information to contact you, to improve my website or provide you with a service.
- Information collected automatically: Like most website operators, I may collect information about your visit to this website that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, the date and time of each visitor request, and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for users leaving comments on my blogs/sites. I collect this information so that I can better understand how my visitors use this website and so that I can improve services I offer you.
I may store information using cloud service providers. Currently, I use the following services:
- My website content is managed by WordPress from Automattic and the website is hosted on SiteGround.
- My website is made with Elementor PRO and sometimes I have embeded videos from Youtube.
- I sell my services through an online shop made with Woocommerce and Stripe.
- I send newsletters with MailChimp.
- I get your emails and manage internal documents with Google Apps.
- I schedule calls with Calendly, talk in real time with Zoom, Google Meet and WhatsApp.
- I protect my website from spam with Google reCAPTCHA.
I will not share or sell the identifiable personal information I collect or generate except as I explain in this section.
I use Google Analytics which provides information about how you use this website so that I can make it better for you.
I will update or delete your personal information if you ask me to unless I am under a legal obligation to keep it. Just contact me at email@example.com
I may be required to disclose information to comply with the Lithuanian and EU law.
Sometimes I use affiliate links on my website to recommend you services I trust. Currently, I recommend SiteGround web hosting.
This Policy is current. I may change this Policy from time to time, and O will post changes on this page, so please check back from time to time. If you continue to use this website after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, just get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org