How might we do entrepreneurship with the principles of nature in mind?
- System. An ecosystem with many parts relating on each other’s survival.
- Growth Need. One purpose for everyone – to survive and grow to mature and reproduce.
- Templates. Replicates itself. Think DNA mutations (or idea iterations) that spark a variety of species (or products)!
- Cycles. Transition of change is seen in seasons and growth phases.
- Many Attempts. Try planting one seed and you get nothing. Try planting 100 and you may have one success.
- Conditions. The better the resources, the better the growth.
This is a draft informed by my previous thinking. Last updated: September 26, 2019.