Natural Way of Being
What does “know thyself” mean in a ever-changing world if humans are made of micro-organisms?
How to move from no-thinking to insight for someone who has never done it?
- B.Fuller: “Life as thoughts”, “Thoughts as system”
- Bohm: “Thought is one giant system that organizes society“
- 0oo: Time-banking thoughts
- Future thinking can be learned
- Focused and defocused brain
Learning Community Size
What’s the optimum size for a self-organised learning community and groups within?
- B.Fuller: a min.system found in nature is “tetrahedron”
- S.Mitra’s experiments with self-organised learning communities
What outfit would transform into being in harmony with self?
- Wool is a transformer
- Bacterias are part of human body
What (tiny portable physical) space would create a sense of creative flow?
- Designed for “deep work”
- LEGO-like for changing location based on mood
- Biophilic Design
- Tiny Houses on wheels
What device would serve as a collector of thoughts when exploring in nature?
- Collects text, photo, video, sounds
- Exports to laptop
- Waterproof wearables-like and jewellery-like