Facilitation Week is on, run by International Association of Facilitators. Together with my colleagues Amy Keith and Malü Duque, I’ll be co-facilitating a workshop on authenticity discovery through play.
Info: September 16th 2023, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm GMT+1 on Zoom.
- Through the metaphor of Fire, participants will taste a playful introduction to Authentic Self-Discovery.
- Participants will activate their authentic voice through beginner exercises (individually, in pairs and as a group).
- Participants will learn to see their motivation from 3 angles including the Body perspective, Creative action to Community connections.
- Participants will leave feeling energised/grounded and empowered to replicate simple playful exercises in their daily situations where they need to share their voice.
- Workshop is valuable for participants who are working as facilitators who are interested to see examples how creative methods e.g. drama-therapy inspired facilitation (small body movement, storytelling, simple sketching of shapes by hand, etc.) can be applied in their workshops to help people feel safe and motivated to share their voice in a group.